Analysis of your Community
Aunt Bertha’s program database is one of your biggest assets when selecting the platform. As our customer, we will review the number and types of programs in your specific region(s).
Aunt Bertha will identify and recommend program types that should be added to your region(s) based on the population you serve. Based on the program types identified, we will add programs to your region(s).
Adding Individual Programs
Outside of the categories, if any more programs need to be in the AB Platform, you can suggest them. Here is how you can suggest programs:
- Single programs can be added use our “Suggest a Program” tool in the footer of your platform (up to 10 programs)
- Our Data team will add the program(s) within 2 business days of receiving the request
- If you have more than 10 programs to suggest, please fill out the required template linked below. We will work with you to prioritize the list.
- Programs submitted via the required template will be slotted and prioritized by the Aunt Bertha data team
Adding Programs After Launch
It’s important to know that we are always adding programs – there are so many! As such, programs will be added before, during, and after your launch, and frankly, as long as Aunt Bertha exists! Once your staff and community begin using the platform, we can explore additional data enhancement based on their feedback, your reporting, or new initiatives and goals. Here is how we prioritize these enhancements:
- Tier 1: Programs you may fund, partner with closely, complete daily, weekly referrals to and track and measure referral activity and outcomes
- Tier 2: Programs you use often -- these are typically the 20% of the programs you use 80% of the time. This includes your programs that may not have a regular audit.
- Tier 3: Programs that are useful to have in the platform, though are not used every day or even every month. If you have programs specific to you organization that wouldn’t be listed on Aunt Bertha as a free or reduced cost program those would also be included in this bucket.