Tier: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
Printing allows you to view program information offline. Programs can be printed individually or in bulk.
How it Works
To print an individual program, do either of the following steps to bring you to a printer-friendly version of the program.
- Click on the program name and then click “Print”
- Click on the “More Info” section on the program card and then click on “Print View.”
If the program has several locations, the three closest locations to the zip code entered will be included.
To bulk print programs
- Select the checkbox on the program cards you wish to print
- Click the Select button that appears at the bottom middle of the screen
- This will open the program cart that shows all the programs you selected
- Click the Print button on the program cart
- This will open a Print Preview page in a new tab or window
Optionally, you can use the Select Language menu in the bottom left of the screen to translate the listings to another language.
4. Click the blue Print Programs button at the top of the page to print the programs. Note that though this button will also appear translated, it should still launch your standard print menu.