Tier: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
Notes allows you to write and keep notes about programs you have reviewed, and to view those notes at a later date. Notes are not visible to the program. However, notes can be shared with your team. Sharing notes about a program can be a great way to share experiential knowledge across your team.
How it Works
When you are logged in, you can leave notes about programs for future reference by using the notes feature. Notes are typically information that you would like to remember or share with others on your team. For example, if you know that a particular food pantry that has a great selection of perishable food, or a specific program tends to reach capacity at the end of the month, you may put this information into your notes.
To add a note,
- Click on the Notes icon at the bottom of the program card
- Select how many stars the program should receive with 5 being the best (optional)
- Leave your note or tip in the text box
- Decide to make the note a personal note (default) or share the note with a specific team.
- To share a note with other members of your team, you must be set up into a Role.
- Click the "Save Note" button