The Premium Reports and Insights package is an add-on feature that provides an executive dashboard that monitors regional traction and key data points across the full range of activity on your customer white label sites. On a monthly basis, your Customer Success Manager provides actionable insight in the form of a written report to complement the dashboard and ensure your organization is getting the most out of our platform.
How do I access the reports?
You will access the Premium Reports and Insights dashboard from the same place that you access any of your reports, through the Site Analytics tool. For more information on how to access reports, please reference the How to Access Reports article.
What Type of Information is Available in the Dashboard?
The dashboard contains information around:
- Network Usage- To give customers perspective of network growth in their service area.
- Daily Sessions - To reflect platform traction and opportunity to optimize workflows.
- Daily Users- To measure awareness of their platform.
- Daily Searches- To measure awareness of their platform.
- Searches by Category- To show high level view of population needs.
- Connections- To identify engagement with available programs.
- Resources by Category- To provide visibility on coverage in areas by need.
- Program Availability (including National, state, local)- To provide visibility on program coverage in customer service area.
- Most Searched ZIP codes- To identify location of most demand.
- Most Clicked Programs- To identify opportunity for prioritized community engagement.
- Referrals- To track referral adoption and progress to closed loops.
If you are interested in adding the feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager.