Tier: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
In the ever-changing world of social services, resource guides can quickly become outdated, even though you want to refer to the programs you like again and again. You can save the programs you like into folders, which will create a reference guide for you and your staff that is easy to access and always up to date.
How It Works
There is a “Save” button on the bottom of each program card, and when you click “Save”, you will have the option to save this program into a newly created folder, or add the program to an existing favorite folder. Once a new folder has been created, it will appear in the drop down of folder options.
After you save your program into a folder, you can go to Saved Favorites in your account menu, and access and share those folders of programs.
2. When you find a program you like, locate the "Save" button on the bottom of the program card
3. To save multiple programs, you can can select the check box to the right of the program names, then click the "Save" button at the bottom of the screen
4. Create a new folder or add the program(s) to an existing folder
5. Click "Save."
6. To view your saved programs in your Favorite Folders, you can either
- Click on the “Saved Favorites” link in the notification that shows up after clicking “Save” (see image), or
- Click on your account tab in the top right-hand corner and select "Saved Favorites" (see image).
7. Select your folder on the left side under “My Folders.” This area will also show folders that you have shared to others. The programs are sorted alphabetically by Provider/CBO name.
How to Remove a Program from a Folder
- Select the folder with the program you want to remove.
- On the program card of the program that you want to remove, click the "unsave" button.
Please note: if you want to remove a program from a shared folder, it will be removed from the shared folder for everyone who uses it. However, if a program has been removed from the database search, the removed program will still appear in your folder(s), but will give you information that it’s no longer available. You can choose to remove these programs from your folder by clicking “unsave”.
How to Edit or Delete a Folder
- Select the folder you want to Edit
- Click "Edit" on the top right corner of the screen
- To rename the folder, edit the text in the text box and click "Save"
- To delete the folder, select "Delete this Folder"
How to Print a Folder of Programs
- Select the folder you want to Print.
- Click "Print" on the top right corner of the screen
- Programs will print three to a page.
How to Share a Folder of Programs (via Link or Email)
- Select the folder you want to share.
- To create a public link to the favorite folder, click “Share” and choose “Share as a Link”. This way, when someone clicks on the public link, they will be able to view all the programs in the folder and filter to only see programs serving their zip code. By default, programs will be sorted based on distance from the center of the zip code. Please note: you will not be able to edit the folder from this view.
- To email a list of the programs in your folder, click “Share” and choose “Send an Email.” You can fill out the form, click Send, and this will send an email to the recipient with a link to each program in the folder, as well as a link to the public version of the favorite folder. The email will come from the Aunt Bertha platform and the sender’s email will not be shared with the recipient.