Tier: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
The “People I’m Helping” menu, located to the top right corner of your logged in screen, consists of two sections:
- The “People” section, which is focused on the Profile of the person you are helping. Profiles consists of:
- The “Forms” section which refers to a history of Forms completed by you or your coworkers on behalf of a person seeking services. Please note that this Forms section will only appear, if your site has set up Assessments.
How it Works
Both the People section and the Forms section are about your present and past activity regarding the people you are helping find services.
The “People” section will take you to the “People I’m Helping” dashboard (see image) where you can search for Profiles of people you have interacted with through referrals and/or submitted assessment forms.
When you select a Profile of the person you are helping, you will see different navigation activities that can be taken by you or your team on behalf of the person. Each Profile will contain the following information and activities:
- Personal Information (of the person you are helping)
- The Navigation History section that contains
- Referrals, and
Learn More about Profiles & How to Search for Them.
The information located on a person’s profile enables those helping the person to keep track of important personal information about the person they’ve helped - while also protecting the seeker’s PII (Personal Identifiable Information).
Learn More about Personal Information.
Adding Goals for the people you are helping, adds structure, insight, and context during your process of accessing social services for them. You can add a short description of the goal, notes on each goal, and the latest status of the goal, which would show if the goal has been achieved via successful referrals.
Learn more about Goals.
Forms allow you to keep track of the people you’ve helped and how you have helped them, by seeing the Assessment(s) or Screener(s) done for the person. You can also start an Assessment for the person directly from this section.
Learn more about Forms.
The Navigation History section is where you will be able to view, track and manage the Referrals you make on behalf of the person you are helping. You can also create Navigation Notes to add information for the referrals. In this section, you can also start a search on behalf of the person you are helping.
Learn More about Navigation History and Navigation Notes
Referrals make it easy for you to update the status of a referral you have made, or are making, on behalf of a person seeking services.
Learn More about Referrals.
The “Forms” section will take you to a dashboard that displays all assessments or screeners you have completed or a team member has completed if Team Navigation is turned on for the role you are in. Please note that this Forms section will only appear, if your site has set up Assessments.
The dashboard display includes:
- Form Name: The name of the assessment or screener
- Form About: The name and contact information for who the assessment or screener was filled out for
- Summary: Social needs area identified through the assessment or screener
- Competed By & Date: Who and when the assessment or screener was complete
- Actions: Quick links to additional Actions"
- View Form: View the completed assessment or screener in a new tab or window
- Person’s Profile: Go directly to the person’s profile in a new tab or window
- Programs for person: See the search results generated by the assessment in a new tab or window
The display defaults to show the most recently completed assessment or screener first. You can sort the dashboard by any of the columns, by clicking on the header. You can also search for specific items displayed on the dashboard by utilizing the search box located in the top right corner.