Forms enable you to keep track of the people you’ve helped and how you have helped them by allowing you to see any Assessments or Screeners done for the person(s), along with the full profile of the person so you can follow up as necessary.
How it works
If you have assessments enabled on your site, you will see a Forms section in a person’s profile. This section displays the Assessments and Screeners completed on behalf of the person. By default, you will be able to view any assessments or screeners you have completed for the person. If team navigation is enabled for your role, you will also be able to see any assessments or screens completed by your team members.
To access Forms for a specific person you are helping, follow these steps
1. Go to the “People I’m Helping” Menu
2. Select “People”
4. Click on a person’s profile and look on the left side of the profile to see Forms.
All submitted Assessments or screeners will be visible here in the “Forms” section.
View Completed Forms
To view past complete, submitted forms, click on “View” under the form submission you want to see. This will open up the completed form in a new tab or window.
View Search Results
To view the search results generated by the assessment, click on “See Search” under the form submission results you want to see. This will open the search results generated by the assessment, in a new tab or window.
Start a New Assessment
To start a new Assessment for the person whose profile you are in, click on “Start a Form.” This action will launch the Assessment you have chosen, and pre-fill it with any of the person’s corresponding Personal Information.
Undo an Assessment
To undo an Assessment, click on the three dots next to the assessment you would like to undo and click Undo Submission.
Undoing an Assessment submission will:
- Delete the submitted form
- Delete any goals that were created by that form + delete any notes that have been added to those goals + disassociate any referrals that have been added to that goal
- Reverse any Profile fields that were automatically updated by the form submission to their state just prior