Tier: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
After you have made a referral on behalf of a person seeking services, you can view and update the status of the referral to reflect where the person is in the process of obtaining the services they are seeking. This is all done within the person’s profile, available through the People I’m Helping Dashboard.
How it Works
To update the status of a Referral, follow these steps:
1. Log into your account
2. Click the People I’m Helping > People activity on the main toolbar.
3. Find the person you are searching for in the People I’m Helping dashboard and open up their profile.
4. Find the Navigation History> Referrals and Notes section
5. Update the status of a Referral by clicking on the circle to the left of the referral you want to update
6. Select a status from the dropdown menu.
You options include the following (as shown in the image)
- Not updated
- Needs client action
- Referred elsewhere
- Got help
- Couldn’t get help
- Couldn’t contact
- Not eligible
- No capacity
- No longer interested
Once you have updated the status, the status update will be reflected across the different referral dashboards for you and for the person you are helping. Additionally, the person you are helping will receive a referral status update notification email, letting them know to log in and look at the updated status of the referral on their individual dashboard.