This article provides step-by-step instructions and implications for viewing a completed assessment. For general information on assessments please reference the Assessments Overview article.
Who can see submitted Assessments?
By default, Assessments responses are visible for the user that was logged in and helped a person fill out a form. For that provisioned user, the submitted Assessment will be visible in the Forms section of the person’s profile and the Forms dashboard.
Additionally, you can see submitted assessments if:
- Another user in their Team Navigation role submitted an Assessment for the person
- Assessments were shared with their role, at the Form or Kiosk Level.
How to View Submitted Assessments
Through People I’m Helping Dashboard
1. Click the “People I’m Helping” menu and select “People”
2. Search for the person you are helping
3. Once you pull up the Person’s Profile, find the "Forms" section.
4. Click "View" to see the Assessment responses
5. Click "See Search" to view the search results that the Assessment generated
Learn more about a profile Forms section.
Through Forms Dashboard
1. Click the “People I’m Helping” menu and select “Forms”
2. Locate the person’s form that you'd like to view by scrolling through the list or by typing in the name of the person in the search box.
3. Click “view form” to see the assessment responses
4. Click “Programs for…” to see the search results that hat the Assessment generated
Access the People I’m Helping Overview article, for more information on a profile Forms dashboard.