Tier: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
Creating an account gives you access to features such as
- Saving and sharing lists of your favorite programs
- Contacting and referring directly to programs you find
- Keeping notes about programs and/or the people you’re helping
If you work for a Community Based Organization, creating an account will also allow you to
- Update program information, availability, and contact information
- Managing referrals to, and from, your programs
- Access data analytics about your program and the community that you serve.
How to Create an Account
1. In the top right hand corner, click "Sign Up."
2. On the sign up page, choose if you want to sign up by email, text message, or Google.
3. For signing up by email:
- Remember to use your work email or number if this is a work account, and your personal email or number if this is a personal account.
4. Create a password with a minimum of 8 characters with 1 capital letter, 1 lowercase, and 1 special character.
5. Check the box to affirm you have read our terms and conditions.
6. Choose whether you are searching for services for you and your family, or helping other people
7. Click "Get Started!"
8. You will then be sent a confirmation link via email. Please click on the link within 24 hours to confirm your account. If you do not see the confirmation email, be sure to check your spam or junk folder.
You will know you are logged in because your name will appear on the top right hand corner of your screen.
To sign out, click on your name in the right hand corner and click "Log Out".
You will automatically be logged out of your account after 30 minutes of idle time.