Tier: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
Anyone can use Aunt Bertha to find programs for:
- Their family and loved ones
- Community Members
People who work at the programs listed on Aunt Bertha can also use the platform to connect with those seeking services.
Depending on how you are using Aunt Bertha, your account will have features that best support you in connecting to services.
- Personal Accounts are for anyone searching for services. To sign up for a Personal Account, please select "I'm searching for me or my family". Please note that you do not need to create an account to search for services.
- Helper Accounts are for people who are working on behalf of people searching for services, and helping them connect to the services they are seeking. To sign up for a Helper Account, please select "I’m searching to help other people". Most customer staff users will need to create a Helper Account, and login in order to gain access to additional site tools and features.
For Community Based Organization Accounts
- If you work at a community based organization that has program(s) listed on the Aunt Bertha platform, you can take ownership of your program listing(s) by “claiming” your program(s). As a “claimer,” you can manage information about your program listings, along with having access to free community based organization tools provided to you by Aunt Bertha. Claimers can be Workers or Admins.
For Customer Accounts
- A person who is provisioned by their organization as a Site Worker can access additional tools and information on their own customer site.