Tier: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
The Profiles you access through the “People I’m Helping” dashboard allow you to keep track of the people you’re helping, see how you’ve helped them previously, as well as continue navigating on their behalf in making new forms, goals, referrals, and notes. Profiles contain Personal Information on the person you are helping, and are automatically created when you make a referral or complete an Assessment.
If Team Navigation is enabled for a role you are in, you will also be able to view the profiles of the people your team members have helped previously.
How it Works
To find a specific profile of the person you are helping, follow these steps:
1. Log into your account
2. Click the People I’m Helping > People activity on the main toolbar.
3. The toolbar on the left is the People I’m Helping dashboard (see image), and can be used to search for the people you’re helping. Use the search box to search for a specific person by any combination, such as name, email, ID number, or other Custom Profile Fields.
4. You can utilize the filters to narrow down the profile list. If you wish to clear the filters, click Clear Filters to reset the filters and start a new search.
5. Click Search to filter members. Potential matches appear below the search box.
6. Click on the person you’re searching for in the search results, to open up their profile.
Profiles contain Personal Information on the person you are helping. The standard fields in the Profile Information are:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
Enterprise customers can also add custom profile fields to the Profiles, such as Patient ID, address, or zip code, to track even more information. Learn more about Custom Profile Fields.
Personal Information appears on the left sidebar of the person’s Profile, and shows all the most recent contact info you have entered about the person. Any referrals or Assessments submitted with new information will update the person’s Personal Information, and this Personal Information data is editable by anyone who has access to the Profile.
The Personal Information of a person you are helping is generated the first time you:
- Makes a referral on their behalf (or receives a referral, in the case of program providers)
- Administers an Assessment for the person, or
- Share a Goal, Form, or referral - when you have Team Navigation enabled.
Information is stored securely and access to that information is controlled by the customer to protect the Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of the person you are helping.
To Archive a Profile
Profiles cannot be deleted but you can archive them by taking the following steps.
- Click on the archive folder icon on the top right of the Profile, or by hovering over the person’s name in the search on the People I’m Helping Dashboard.
- Once archived, the profile will be archived for every person helping that person who has access to that Profile.
To Unarchive a Profile:
- Search for the person’s profile on the People I’m Helping Dashboard.
- Check the “show archived profiles” check box to view it.
- Click the folder icon to unarchive the profile.
Flagging Profiles for Follow Up
Profiles of the people you are helping can be flagged for follow up. Once they are flagged, their profiles will remain at the top of the list on the “People I’m Helping” Dashboard.
To flag a profile, you can either
- Hover over your mouse over the right side of the person’s name, in the People I’m Helping Dashboard, and then click the gray flag to make it red, or...
- Open the person’s profile you want to flag and click the flag icon on the top right of their profile.
The flag can be removed in the same way it was applied.