Tier: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
The Navigation History section gives you the tools to follow up with the Referrals you make on behalf of someone, add notes and close the loop on those referrals. Additionally, you can start a search and and make a referral for that specific person.
Start a Referral
The "Start a Referral" button allows you to do a search and make a referral on behalf of the person whose profile you are in. Referrals make it easy to connect directly to service and update the status of that referral, for yourself or on behalf of someone else. Learn More about Referrals.
The "Start a Referral" button will launch a search in the Seeker’s zip code, if it's stored in their Personal Information section. You will see a banner at the top letting you for whom you are searching.
Once you find the right program, you can click the "Connect" button and the Connect form will be pre-populated with any information saved in the Seeker's Personal Information section.
In the Navigation History section, you can
- Create a note about the referral you are or have made on behalf of the person seeking services, or
- Make a Navigation Note if you want to keep track of activities you have done to support the person seeking services.
Notes will be saved in the Navigation History in chronological order.
To make a note on a Referral:
- Open up the specific Referral
- Click “Add Note”.
- To Delete a note on a Referral, click on the trash can icon located next to that note.
To make a Navigation Note:
- Go to the Navigation History section
- Click “Add Note.”
- To Delete a Navigation Note on a Referral, click on the trash can icon located next to that note.
Notes will be kept alongside the status update history.
Notes cannot be edited but can be deleted by clicking the trash can icon.